POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Terragen > height_field ? : Terragen > height_field ? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 04:15:05 EDT (-0400)
  Terragen > height_field ?
From: SeeSchloss
Date: 30 Jul 2003 18:24:56
Message: <3f2845b8$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I'd like to use a Terragen terrain in a POV scene as a height_field, but I
wasn't able to find an indication on how to achieve this on the newsgroup.
Is there a [free] utility wich could do this,  or any other method ?
(OK, I didn't search too long, but I didn't find any answer on the first
couple of pages on google)

Thanks (and sorry if this was a stupid question :-P).

SeeSchloss - GPU.sf.net / Nye.free.fr